Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Monday, January 24, 2011

Zoe

I have tons of pictures of Zoe with her blanket and bottle, and I just can't stop taking them because she is so cute and such a good baby!!!
She tried climbing into a babydoll crib, but to no avail.

She still loves her baby dolls.

She likes to climb into baskets and boxes.

Her cousin Halle came over to visit. Halle is 2 months older.

We invited the Andersens over for dinner and we had to get a picture of Zoe and Dallin. Dallin is 4 months YOUNGER. Crazy how petite Zoe is, or maybe Dallin is just really big!

Zoe trying to learn the blow dryer. I might have a girl that will let me do her hair (if she ever gets any)?

She loves jewelry, so maybe I have a girly-girl.

That's right, my 11 month old is figuring out how to use my phone.

1 comment: