Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A good comparison.

I remember Jade being a lot chunkier than Zoe, and I remembered correctly. Here is a picture I took of me and Zoe last week (she is 11 months old).
Here is me and Jade (wearing the same shirt as Zoe), and she is only 6 months old in this picture. Someday I think Zoe is going to be jealous of Jade's skin. Sorry Zoe you inherited mine.
I think I look like I have aged a lot from these photos (I guess 3 kids will do that to you), but I think I really like my bangs now. {FYI - I am not looking for compliments. I don't think I look worse, just older...which I am.}

I took a picture of Jade in our bathroom sink when she was 1, and I think it turned out so cute so,
I tried taking one of Ty, but he didn't cooperate.

Zoe just looks like she is thinking..."man, my mom is crazy! (but I will humor her)"

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! I can't believe how chubby Jade was compared to Zoey and the difference in skin color! They are both such cute cute girls!!! And Ty is a super cute boy!
    P.S. I like the bangs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing hair...You look so good with bangs. Are you a movie star? Did I say you have amazing hair? Love ya.

    ReplyDelete