Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Random Kids

I love this girl! Zoe never cries, and when I say never cries, I mean never cries. Sadly it has nothing to do with my parenting skills. She just came to me perfect. This is what she does when she is tired. She crawls around until she finds a bottle (yes I just leave it on the floor) and a blanket and just lays there. What did I do to deserve this...I still haven't figured that out yet. {BTW I am not fishing for compliments. I know I am not perfect but I know I am a good mom for my kids}. Every child is unique in there own different, but perfect way.
Here is Jade and Zoe enjoying the scenery.
Ty loves Zoe too, even if he did drag her inside this box to "take care of her."
Jade wanted to get in her bathing suit and swim in the kitchen sink, so I let her. It made a mess, but she had fun I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment