Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ty

We invited the Smith's over to try Dance Central, and Ty had to be the one to show the girls how to do it.
Ty loves to play angry birds on my phone. He stayed in this corner for a while and when he finally left he came to me with a wet wipe and poop on his hands. That is why he was in the corner so long because he pooped and then he went and got a wet wipe, stuck it down his diaper, and then brought it to me. Yeah for me!!! There was also poop on the floor too. Yeah for me again!!!

This is how he fell asleep on Saturday. He said his sleeve was wet, so he took it off to dry.

He likes to make beds, and pretend to snore.

Ty is also notorious for making baricades. They are never big enough to stop anyone or anything, but he believes they do.

I had to capture this moment (there aren't too many of them). Ty and cousin Shelby are actually playing together, and laughing!!! All went back to normal when Ty bit Shelby on the chest the next day.

Ty wanted his picture taken up on the playhouse.

1 comment: