Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm the evil Step-Mother

Awhile ago I had Jade cleaning up a mess on the dining room floor. While she cleaning, she looked deep in thought, she stopped and looked up at me and said "Mom, it's like you are the evil step mom and I am the girl that cleans the floor." I said "do you mean Cinderella?". And she said "Yes, I am Cinderella." I am hoping she was imagining herself as a princess and not me as a witch.
Then, another "mother of the year" award happened a couple days ago. Jade made me a nice comfortable bed on the couch with a blanket and pillow. She told me that I should rest. I was a bit tired and so I laid down, and thought to myself I have such a sweet daughter. Then Ty tried to get up on the couch and lay by my feet, and I heard Jade tell him "Ty, you can't bother mom right now (again I am thinking how sweet she is!!!), if she doesn't get enough sleep she gets really cranky." All I could do was laugh and think to myself "how true, oh how true!!!". Jade went and got the camera and took a picture. Life sure us fun. Isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Okay I am majorly laughing now this is too funny glad you remembered to write them down, kids are too funny sometimes.

    ReplyDelete