Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day!

Ty was trying to be like his Uncle Caleb (the uncle with muscles) doing puch-ups with a kid on his back. Man he is strong!
 Ty had his pre-school "promotion" ceremony.

Jade lost both her 2 front teeth in the same day!
 My aunt gave me this vanity to put in the girls bedroom.
 I tried my hand at glazing it. It turned out pretty good I must say.
I love Mother's Day!
 Me and Jade
 Me and Ty
Me and Zoe
 Me and the man who helped me become a mother. He spoiled me rotten today and I am so thankful for all he does for me and the kids!

3 comments:

  1. Your vanity looks SO GOOD! I love how it turned out. Now you need to post some pictures of it with the mirrors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to be spoiled! And your kids just keep getting cuter!

    My grandma had a vanity like that. You did a great job glazing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vanity looks great!! Im excited to try glazing

    ReplyDelete