Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Sunday, September 4, 2011

We love family!

At the first of August my parents came up with Aunt Lo to visit. Ty loves his Aunt Lo and Grandma Kathy.
 Of course the girls always wanted to be with Grandpa Dwight.
 My husband made a bet with my mom that she couldn't get up on skis.
 Well, she did (even though I didn't get a picture of it). Kade payed up!
 Jade jumped in afterwards to go swimming with Grandma.
 We had a nice lunch outside under the new pergola.
 We actually got to sit by each other since the kids were occupied with company!
 My dads birthday was the day before they came up, so we celebrated once they got here. Any excuse to have to buy an ice cream cake!
 We love to play dominoes and boggle when we get together.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Cathy! I missed that part of our chat - that she took on Kade & won. She really should have written it across his forehead in permanent ink.

    ReplyDelete