Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kids are just cute!!!

This picture is for Jennifer Cooksey Drawdy. She gave this shirt to me when Jade was born. Never would she have guessed that I would have a son whose favorite color is green. I love it when he wears it because it reminds me of Tallahasse and Jennifer (whose birthday it happens to be today! Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!).
 Ty busted his chin in church and I wanted to take a picture of it, but he wouldn't let me, so this is the best I could do.
 Zoe looked adorable in these boots. I just wished she smiled for this picture, but she was deep in thought!
 Jade and Zoe have princess dress pajamas, so I took a picture of them. Needless to say, Jade posed for me!!!

Zoe fell asleep on the was home from Pocatello. How uncomfortable it looks.
 I unbuckled her and she stayed asleep.
 Ty also fell asleep so I carried him inside and put him on the chair.
After they woke up they "helped" me put the toilet paper away!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment