Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow!!!

This is for all my Florida friends and family. This is our first real snow of the season. Jade and Ty sure enjoyed playing in it.
Zoe was happy to watch the kids from the window.
I don't really know why, but Ty and I made a snowman with a pumpkin we still had on the porch.
I had fun in the snow too. But I don't know if I will still feel the same in a couple months from now.

I liked this scene from my front door this morning. The neighborhood kids were all waiting for the bus to come. It sure is pretty (not fun to drive in, but pretty).

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! My whole body is frozen just LOOKING at all that snow! :) Glad you and the kids had fun. Miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first snow is always the best! Awesome snowman! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin? I thought that was Kade! JK. I love the pumpkin snowman... We have hit 60s the past two days... We are just waiting for our first dump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cold! You are a very brave girl. Your kids are so adorable. Jade looks so much like you!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little did you know it would rain forever after that snow, huh? I almost miss it, almost.

    ReplyDelete