Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I don't want to toot my own horn but...

TOOT TOOT!!!
So my friend Gwen and I got together and each made a bench. It took us about 2 hours to assemble (and that was with 7 children). But all the proud feelings of being a reinaissance woman were quickly negated when...
I sent Ty in to entertain his sister while I finished the project (Zoe had just woken up from a nap). Ty proceeded to put everything from her room in the crib. Yes, those are picture frames on the right side.

Zoe took it in stride.
She is going to be quite tough I think. Here is Jade putting a winter hat over her head.
She sure is loved, even if she doesn't want to be!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that Ty is hilarious! Good work on the bench! I am super impressed! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the bench? Ty is a great babysitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bench looks great! I still need to find some fun bins/baskets for under mine...we really are awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so good! I am very impressed! And what a classic babysitting moment for a big brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are amazing I am telling you I am not sure I fit in in the Smith family because all you women out due me with constant projects someday I will get there. It looks amazing I am glad Zoe survived Ty. She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome bench! Doesn't it feel good to complete a project? (Especially one that uses tools.) And glad the kids survived. Ty is a good babysitter. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find so many things in Becky's crib. I don't even ask anymore.

    I am completely in awe of your bench. I want the instructions. Really.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bench! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete