Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend in Glenns Ferry

Glenns Ferry is where Kade grew up and it always fun for the kids with so much to do like...the trampoline,
teeter totter,

the activity center with a slide,

goats,

horses, (and there were 2 kittens as well Jade was in heaven)


these got out of sequence, but this is the trip home. Everyone is tired, you can't tell but Zoe is crying in her car seat as well. The joys of driving in the car.


Jade and Shelby playing in the dirt.

This is a picture of me to prove I was even there. I always take all the pictures so I am never in any of them. I love Zoe's face in this one.

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! The kids are so cute. And why is it that us mamas are always behind the camera? :) You look gorgeous as always! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See yet again my daughter is playing in the dirt? What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA ZOE LOOKS JUST LIKE KADE IN THAT PIC. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete