Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day is no different then any other day.

Ty came up this morning and wanted to show me something downstairs in his bed...this is what I saw.
But upon further investigating I realized it was a chocolate bar that Sarah had made. He must have gotten up in the middle of the night and brought it downstairs to bed with him.

I just couldn't get mad at him...could you with that face?

Now the one thing I asked from Jade was to let me do her hair, and well, you can tell how well that went. So basically mothers day is just another day.

Here is a picture of Kade with his mom and brother Joaquin. It was almost nice today so we had some watermellon outside.

I finally got one with all 3 kids. I thought it turned out rather well.

6 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful picture!!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures! Gotta love the chocolate bars. Too hilarious. It was fun seeing you guys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you glad it was a chocolate bar!! I hope you ate the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The joys of motherhood! I love the picture of you with your kids! (And I'm glad to know that my daughter is not the only one who cries when I try to fix her hair.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you got one wish for mothers day a picture of you and your 3 cute kids. I hear ya on having mothers day be just another day I was hoping for some sleep and breakfast in bed and to not have to clean I don't think any of that happened though oh well. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true! Mother's day is just another day... no special kid behavior - but how can you not love them anyway!
    The picture with you and all the kids is great!

    ReplyDelete