Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Kade, Jesalee, Jade, Ty, and Zoe

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shots, Stuff, and Shoes

Dr. Holmstead holding Zoe (2 months) and Hallle (4 months)...Zoe's cousin
Sarah and I planned it out perfectly, and so we made an appointment with our Dr. to get Halle and Zoe their shots at the same time.

Halle and Zoe, and yes I don't know how to delete a photo yet, so just deal with the duplcate...hahaha




Kade with all 3 kids.
I wonder if I will ever get a whole family shot...or even one with me and the 3 kids?
Jami made this cute bow and shoes, and Sara gave Zoe this outfit that matches perfectly.








3 comments:

  1. You guys crack me up! I love it! Matching outfits and everything. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bow and shoes. That is so fun that Zoe and Halle will be best buds for life I am sure. too cute. Miss ya guys, hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete